Russian River Vineyards Deluxe
After meeting up at the Healdsburg park and ride, we will start with a 20 minute introduction and safety training session. We start our tour by riding up and down Grant Ave, which is a quiet road full of vineyards and scenic vistas. There are several memorable photo and video opportunities that we stop for here and it is a good road to get comfortable on Segways. Next, we proceed south to the Rodney Strong and 'J' property where we do anything from "Synchronized Segway Videos" to a tasting from one of the two wineries. From there, the tour proceeds up Limerick Lane where breathtaking views and some great wineries are found. Following that, we have our lunch (or snack, depending on option) and then ride through the magnificent Foppiano Vineyards -- the oldest working winery in Sonoma County. Pictures and videos are taken (included) throughout the tour to preserve your memories of this once in a lifetime unique experience.
Our tours go rain or shine, but in the event of truly terrible weather, please call (707) 953-3477 for an update. If a tour is canceled due to inclement weather, Segway of Healdsburg will offer an alternative tour date or a full refund, whichever the customer prefers.
- At specified time, we meet at the Healdsburg park and ride.
- Experience begins with a 20 minute introduction, safety, and training session.
- We begin our ride by exploring Grant Avenue, which has beautiful vistas and vineyards.
- From there we ride to several wineries and through a working vineyard.
- We eat our catered lunch or snack (depending on option) at one of the wineries.
- We spend about 90 minutes riding Segways throughout the southern Russian River winery region.
- We arrive back at the Healdsburg park and ride about 2:15 from the beginning of the tour
Things To Bring
- Comfortable shoes. Wear shoes that you would ordinarily go for a walk in.
- Layers of clothing. The temperature can vary quite a bit on a given ride. Our Segways are equipped with front storage compartments so you can add and subtract clothing as required.
- Cameras are optional. Segway of Healdsburg will photo and video document your tour for you at no extra charge. You will be sent a link to the pictures and videos after the tour. You are, of course, welcome to bring your own camera as well.
- Extra water if it is very warm. Segway of Healdsburg will supply each rider 1 small water. Sometimes it is good to have more.
Photographs and video clips.
Storage compartment on Segway
Rain gear (we have some, but can't guarantee enough for everyone)
Reservations require a full deposit via credit card. We will send an e-mail confirmation of the date and time of your tour. Deposits are fully refundable if the reservation is canceled 2 days -48 hours or more prior to the scheduled tour. We have a limited amount of Segways available for tours. No-shows are charged in full. The deposit WILL NOT be refunded for any reason within 48 hours of your scheduled tour. A signed liability waiver and credit card for security deposit is required prior to your tour departure. Gift Certificates are not refundable.
The Russian River Vineyards tour departs daily at 12:45. Sometimes the tour can be moved to another time by appointment only.
Tours depart from the Healdsburg park and ride which is located at Healdsburg Ave and Grant Ave. Coming from 101 S., exit the 1st Healdsburg Ave off-ramp and turn right, from 101 N., exit Old Redwood Highway and turn left.
Healdsburg park and ride -- 2+ hours from the tour's starting time.
Click a date to book