Russian River Deluxe - Pre-Paid Voucher
After meeting up at the Healdsburg park and ride, we will start with a thorough introduction and safety training session. We start our tour by riding up and down Grant Ave, which is a quiet road full of vineyards and scenic vistas. There are several memorable photo and video opportunities that we stop for here and it is a good road to get comfortable on Segways. Next, we proceed south to either the Rodney Strong and 'J' property where we do anything from "Synchronized Segway Videos" to a tasting from one of the two wineries. From there, the tour proceeds up Limerick Lane where breathtaking views and some great wineries are found. Following that, we have our snack, and then ride through the magnificent Foppiano Vineyards -- the largest family-owned winery in Sonoma County. Pictures and videos are taken (included) throughout the tour to preserve your memories of this once in a lifetime unique experience.
To book your tour online, you will need to pay the sales tax (8.5% of the voucher price) up front. If you cancel your tour within the policy, we will refund your sales tax.
Our tours go rain or shine, but in the event of truly terrible weather, we'll try to communicate with you, but please feel free to call (707) 953-3477 or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for an update. If a tour is canceled due to inclement weather, Segway of Healdsburg will offer an alternative tour date, or the customer can receive a refund from the voucher provider.
- At specified time, we meet at the Healdsburg park and ride.
- Experience begins with a thorough introduction, safety, and training session.
- We begin our ride by exploring Grant Avenue, which has beautiful vistas and vineyards.
- From there we ride to several wineries and through a working vineyard.
- We spend about 90 minutes riding Segways throughout the southern Russian River winery region.
- We arrive back at the Healdsburg park and ride about 2:15 from the beginning of the tour
Things To Bring
- Comfortable shoes. Wear shoes that you would ordinarily go for a walk in.
- Layers of clothing. The temperature can vary quite a bit on a given ride. Our Segways are equipped with front storage compartments so you can add and subtract clothing as required.
- ID and some money -- wineries charge $5 for tastings - fee not included with tour
- Cameras are optional. Segway of Healdsburg will photo and video document your tour for you at no extra charge. You will be sent a link to the pictures and videos after the tour. You are, of course, welcome to bring your own camera as well.
- Extra water if it is very warm. Segway of Healdsburg will supply each rider 1 bottle of water. Sometimes it is good to have more.
Photographs and video clips.
Storage compartment on Segway
Dedicated i2 Segway
Warm clothing -- layers -- particularly in winter
Rain gear (we have some, but can't guarantee enough for everyone)
Completed reservations require a verified voucher number. We will send an e-mail confirmation of the date and time of your tour. Vouchers are not redeemed if the reservation is cancelled withing the policy which is as follows:
48 hours for a weekday tour
72 hours for a weekend tour
1 week for a group of 6 or more at all times
Violation of this policy will result in vouchers that are redeemed and can not be used again.
Flexible, based on availability
Tours depart from the Healdsburg park and ride which is located at Healdsburg Ave and Grant Ave. Coming from 101 S., exit the 1st Healdsburg Ave off-ramp (exit 502) and turn right, from 101 N., exit Old Redwood Highway (502) and turn left.
Healdsburg park and ride -- 2+ hours from the tour's starting time.
Have a promotional code?
Click a date to book